By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do You Consciously Maintain Up To Date Records?

Allegrif

Allegrif

Or do you have to go digging through receipts, emails and PayPal histories when it comes to your tax returns? I'm generally very good at staying on top of it, but sometimes I just get so busy it slips my mind - then I have to catch up. What are you like with it?

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Absolutely, I think it would be criminally irresponsible not to! Tax is just one of those things you should never take chances with or think 'I'll sort it later'.

Allegrif

Allegrif

Absolutely, I think it would be criminally irresponsible not to! Tax is just one of those things you should never take chances with or think 'I'll sort it later'.
Of course we shouldn't, but we are all human and I think it would be unrealistic to expect everyone, regardless of maturity and reliability, to go their entire life without once having some kind of HMRC-induced stress!