By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do we need a General Business Forum

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date

Should we have a General Business forum?

• Yes it's a good idea!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No! The forums we had are good enough.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi All,

Alot of other business forums have a General Business forum. I'd like to know whether we need one here or are the forums we have adequate (bearing in mind that IT will be splitting soon.

Your comments as always are appreciated and i've also created our first little poll for you to respond as well as comment.

:p

Brian

I'm voting no. What exactly would go in this forum? I'm not on that often but everytime I do post everything seems to have it's place. I'm never stuck thinking hmmmm I wish there was a general business forum.

Brian IFA

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
I agree with the "no". On another big forum I participate on, they have a General Business forum which is heavily used. But on closer inspection, almost all the posts inside that section could easily be placed in the more meaningful forums instead.

What is general business anyway? I can only assume it means that you're covering all the topics in the one post? How likely is that? :D

nothing does

nothing does

I fully agree. Keep the forums clear and concise. It will just end up being a 'catch all' for posts that could be placed elsewhere.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking