By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do small businesses in the UK get enough help?

Needhelp

Needhelp

Verified Member
I see that Richard Branson is asking for a £500m bailout from the UK government and will put his island home up as security. This prompts the question, the government seem to do a lot for large businesses but do they do enough for small businesses?

I tend to think no......but we could be the big companies of tomorrow.

E

Employer

Verified Member
Small companies are ignored and often just paid lip service by politicians but boy oh boy would they be jumping all over us if we were to get bigger and bigger going forwards and give them more taxes. Typical politicians - short sited as ever.

Needhelp

Needhelp

Verified Member
The government seem to make small companies jump through hoops to get ANY help but approach the larger companies directly with extra funding, etc. Very short term thinking in my view