By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Did You Always Want To Be Your Own Boss?

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Or is is something that just happened without you having an awful lot of input? I always wanted to personally, I worked for a couple of employers, but it really wasn't for me. I love the flexibility of having my own business, even if it does mean occasional 20 hour shifts being a part of life.

Zarostulus

Yes, I'm a great worker but a terrible employee. My biggest fault is that I hate having people above me in the workplace, but it's just not something I seem able to help. I'm definitely an initiative-taker, and I'm easily patronised by many 'bosses'.

MapleTree

MapleTree

Absolutely. I never envisioned myself working for anyone else. Starting my own business was the best decision I've ever made. It allows me to focus better and give more good quality work. I don't feel as much pressure as I would if I were working for someone else, and that really improves the quality of everything in my life.

Bacton

Bacton

Absolutely. I never envisioned myself working for anyone else. Starting my own business was the best decision I've ever made. It allows me to focus better and give more good quality work. I don't feel as much pressure as I would if I were working for someone else, and that really improves the quality of everything in my life.
It's always encouraging for me to hear when other people say how great it has been for their lives. I'm just starting out, and I'm a little bit nervous so things like this are nice to see.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking