By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Did anyone else heat the RABBLE on radio clyde this morning

L

laserads.co.uk

Radio clyde transmitting live from Hilton Hotel Glasgow .... i presume to promote sharleen spitteri ? new song Xanadu ( which is great ! )

Whoa ...what a RACKET !
Presenters talking over each other
Lots of background noise
*VERY* poor sound quality on live version of song

I presume this was all done to errr provide an "atmosphere" ...bah it just became unlistenable ... i think they forgot there was actually people out there listening to this nightmare !

Just sounds like bunch of kids on too many smarties going mad , I got the impression the egos of all the presenters are HUGE as none of them would shut up
Was so noisy and unlistenable I have moved the house radio and car radio over to Real Radio ...one family of avid radio listeners LOST

PAUL

PS - tried listening to Chris Evans on radio 2 a few mornings and I personally dont think the "group" format works in mornings , great for afternoons though !

D

Dizzydiza

If I put the radio on in the car I listen to Central FM. I like to listen to local news and road reports and I quite like the music they play. It is always interesting to here the local adverts....is that sad or what?.....lol

Didn't hear the show but...

Was this a live show or just a live feature? If the latter there wouldn't have been a huge amount of engineering input. Live music's easy to record indifferently but very very difficult to do well.

Must admit I don't listen to much radio... Real Radio mostly for the traffic in the morning. Radio Scotland actually in the car because Real Radio don't send out RDS triggers for the traffic announcements... And past 6 O'Clock it's some football talk show; as I cant stand football they loose me on that.

Not listened to Radio Clyde in years... I can pick it up fine this far west; and growing up it was on in the house all the time. I actually remember it starting up and their very first broadcast. But they lost me long before I moved out of Glasgow for good... And that was over 20 years ago!!