By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Cost of broadband looks set to rise

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Cost of broadband looks set to rise | Business | guardian.co.uk

It would appear from the above article that Ofcom are likely allow BT's openreach arm to increase it's prices for renting lines etc to other boradband providers. This ultimately means that these providers will pass on these increases to consumers. I find this quite cheeky seeing as we 're not exactly at the top of the league for broadband speeds across the world.

It's obviously met with a great deal of opposition from the other internet providers.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Well the kind of day I have had with Tiscali!!!!

Who does the rest of the forum use/recommend?

Gordon
PLC

Brian McIntosh

I think I may be in the minority here if Watchdog is anything to go by but I've been with Orange Broadband since they bought out Wanadoo and I've had absolutely no problems.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking