By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Cleaning Company Start Up

ngeorget

ngeorget

Hi Guys,

New to this forum and looking to start up my own cleaning company with a couple of my friends. Does anyone have any good advice or experience in the cleaning industry. This would help hugely thank you.

kimmiles

kimmiles

Hi. I think at first you have to evaluate the audience. Choose your pool...B2B or B2C?

S

Szymon

Verified Member
Not sure what advice you are looking for that is specific to the industry? In terms of the business itself, you need to get it insured and also think about the structure you would be operating under i.e. sole trader, partnership, LTD?

S

sanjaymittal

Hi Guys,

New to this forum and looking to start up my own cleaning company with a couple of my friends. Does anyone have any good advice or experience in the cleaning industry. This would help hugely thank you.
Hi

First research about the business, choose your target audience B2B, B2C , area all UK or specific cities. Create a website and show your services and then start promoting. If you want any help related you can ping me

Regards

Sanjay Mittal

S

Szymon

Verified Member
Whatever you do, make sure you have a formal agreement in place between you and your friends. This will save you a lot of trouble down the line when the business takes off! Good luck

S

sanjaymittal

Whatever you do, make sure you have a formal agreement in place between you and your friends. This will save you a lot of trouble down the line when the business takes off! Good luck
agreed with you

ngeorget

ngeorget

Thanks guys, I was thinking to have an agreement because friends aren't always as loyal as you think! We was thinking commercial things such as high level cleaning and deep cleaning. To get a feel of what we want to become, look at these guys - https://www.primefacilityservices.co.uk/. Anymore advice would be appreciated.