By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Chat

Brian McIntosh

I logged into the chat last night but didn't seem to get anywhere. There were a few others logged in but nothing came up on my screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Gordon N

Gordon N

I saw you appear for a second or two then you disappeared - never to be seen again! :)

It's a shame, you missed out on some fun and some interesting info! Make sure that when you enter your username you do not use any spaces or underscores etc (it doesn't like them). Hopefully you will have better luck next time.

And on that note, thanks to everyone who jumped on last night, it was nice to get some realtime chat going with a great bunch of people (and to have a moan where required!:))

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Brian it's a shame you missed it :(

Give me a shout and we can tie up a time so we can go through any issues and make sure it's all working for you for next time.

It did go very well and I think I was on until after 1am as there was still a few hard core people burning the midnight oil :p

Hopefully we can develop this into something more useful for everyone and get a bit of benefit from it :)

Brian McIntosh

Cheers guys. I did see a list of people on the right hand side but I couldn't get anything to happen. I'll ask my IT support guy to have a look. Stu, where are you??

D

Dizzydiza

Resurrecting this thread as I cant find Chat! Is anyone chatting tonight or has it died a death after a couple of weeks?

D

Dizzydiza

Thanks i have it booked marked.....hopefully blether to you all this friday :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking