By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

CFD trading?

HolyPepa

HolyPepa

Hi!
I would like to ask you about CFD trading and CFD brokers.
Is CFD trading from Forex trading?
What broker to choose for CFD trading?
What platform to choose for CFD trading?

Hoovyendy

Hoovyendy

If you are looking for the best trading platform I would recommend you to try your skills with Investous Forex Trading. To be honest, this is the best trading platform I had ever used for my personal tradings. To cut it short, I am a trader for a really long time, and I am doing it from 90's. Tradings had a big improvement when the CFD came to the market and started to play their own game. Using this platform you will be able to learn fast, to open your personal broker account and to start doing tradings. More than that, this platform is helping newbies, and give them good advice's that could not be received from the other places. I am an Investous broker as well, honestly, am really happy that I chose this platform, I have 24/7 access to my account from my phone to check everything. This is my advice, try Investous, you won't regret

G

GoodFollow

Thank you for the advice, seems to be awesome. I think I will try that