By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

cant get traffic with instagram

S

steavemr

hi can someone help me im following people with instagram and i dont get any clicks on my site.

S

steavemr

hi, can someone help me in following people with Instagram, and I don't get any clicks on my site?
no one can be facing this issue?

S

steavemr

Writing up a social media proposal for a pretty big potential client and need some advice!
It's for a pretty big animal shelter looking to do a lot of growth and fund development in the next 3 years. I'm already going to be working with them on communications in January. I'm writing up a proposal to likely be their primary social media manager too. Their social content would include Facebook, Instagram, possibly LinkedIn, and definitely TikTok, which is throwing me for a loop. Especially given that volunteers would be filming the clips and send Linktree alternative them to me to edit and post. Due to COVID, I would not be allowed in the shelter, they have strict protocols on that, which totally I understand.
Also, how do you charge for that? I usually do a flat rate for social and the comms work is per hour, but TikTok is a new element for me. How do you handle/charge/manage TikTok for a client? How often should they post? Please share your TikTok for clients' expertise with me!

S

sandra125

Verified Member
If you want to get traffic for your site from Instagram then you can grow your Instagram account with the help of increased followers and post daily informative and high quality images. Follow daily 10 to 20 new people which have a high number of followers. likes and comments to other people's pictures. This activity increases the visibility of your profile and drives more traffic to your profile soon.