By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Can you recommend me a project management program for small teams?

quelizz

quelizz

Can you recommend me a project management program for small teams?

florri

florri

Verified Member
It is very important to find a truly effective solution.

M

Michael72

Verified Member
When it comes to CRM, I highly recommend software from FIRMAO. It seems to me that it is one of the most underrated programs on the market. In my opinion it is really very good and has many useful functions. You should visit their website, they have a very good offer and 14 days of free trial period.

gridbash

gridbash

I believe it is critical for a firm to have software that will monitor and handle all tasks as well as do tests to ensure that the organization is operating properly. There's no need to be concerned because you may manually verify the soft if you suspect something is wrong with it. One of my favorite test management tools is this one test case management tools. There will never be a better solution for a medium-sized company. It may not be the best option for a small business because it is pricey, but it will undoubtedly improve your profit margins.