By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Can you help? - Customer experience research

T

Tom Hicks

Hi all, hope you and your staff/families are well!

I am trying to research how customer experience for small and medium sized businesses have been affected by Covid19. I am hoping to use this research to create Covid19 specific customer journey maps.

I have some questions I was hope some of you may be able to answer or discuss:

- How have you been affected by Covid19/Lockdown, did you have to close up shop? Did you manage to stay open?
- What practices did you put in place to better serve your customers/look after your staff. How did your customers respond, do you have any success stories?
- What have been your biggest challenges with regards to customer experience, were you still able to provide the products/service you are used to providing?
- What are your concerns as we begin to leave the lockdown. Do you foresee any many issues in the near future?

Thanks in advance for any responses. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Tom