By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Can corporate lawyers help me make the right investments?

RaphaelHill

RaphaelHill

My restaurant business has been doing very well lately, and so I’m planning on expanding it by maybe buying a smaller restaurant to rebrand it. However, I’m not quite sure if this is ideal. So I’m wondering if these corporate lawyers in Woking can help me make the right decision. Anyone? Thank you.

M

mattymoomoo

Sorry you have had no reply for 5 months! Lawyers may be able to guide you. I would prefer business consultants as they are less likely to focus on limiting litigation and should be actively working with business opportunity at a cheaper price. Realistically though, no one can guarantee you make the right decision, but they can give you another perspective and their experience with expansion.

let us know if you made a decision. I suspect things will just be cheaper than they were before.