By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Bye Bye old forum?

Hi ,

Well, day one of a fresh start and it's looking good. A good decision I'm sure.

Can we assume that the old forum will be 'sealed off' to new postings shortly and that folk will be steered in this direction? Might it be an idea to get an announcement up on the old site sooner rather than later?

It's a pity we couldn't retain the old posts, but I'm sure a sacrifice worth making. Will the old forum linger for a while though as an archive? We could perhaps 'manually' port important bits and pieces from (by way of quotes) it as the need arises?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Matt,

I'm glad you like the feel of the new forums. Once we introduce the branding and the other features i'm hopeful people will see this whole exercise as worthwhile.

I will be sealing off the new forum soon. The domains will then be forwarded directly here probably over the weekend.

I would agree that losing the posts is a shame and i'm currently going through the posts and I will try and save as many as possible. You should already see some post threads that I have taken over and I will continue to do this.

Thanks also for taking the time to post your thoughts :)