By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Businessitonline - Free Business Software

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

To be honest I haven't used this myself as yet but i've came across it a few times online. It's relevant to a few different areas of your business but as Cashflow is so important in business especially just now I thought I would post it in Finance.

Online small business software, Free software, Free advertising, Cash flow, Contact management, Scheduling, Invoicing software

There is a free option and the only premium upgrade for which you have to pay for seems to be to make it multi-user. If anyone gets a chance to use it then i'd love to hear your thoughts. I'll also be trying to get some time to review it myself :)

Idea15

Idea15

Hi ,

I tried it but found the free version was so limited as to be unusable.

I switched over to BT Workspace, (http://signup.btworkspace.com),which has a fully featured free version, for my contact lists and project management and I can't recommend it enough. I have since upgraded to the basic

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking