By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Business wishlist

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

We all would like our businesses to grow or even be managed better.

What would be on your wishlist to really make your business fly...

fantasycouriers

fantasycouriers

marketing money (and something else that i can only post in a private forum!)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I would like someone dedicated to PR and marketing. I have the ideas but lack the time to implement them and measure them. I think I could take the businesses forward quite a bit with this type of resource. :)

stugster

stugster

Someone to do the Book Keeping and the Sales calls for me :)

Maybe even an office to get me away from working at home every day ;)

A

anned

Yes -extra hours in the day and a free PR expert
The little we have managed to do has really paid off, but it's so time consuming and someone to drive that forward would make a BIG DIFFERENCE

Anne

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Yes -extra hours in the day and a free PR expert
The little we have managed to do has really paid off, but it's so time consuming and someone to drive that forward would make a BIG DIFFERENCE

Anne

Oh Anne....you are going to be very interested in something that we have coming up in Glasgow to do with PR....watch this space.

Thanks everyone else for contributiing, it really interesting to see what companies would like in the way of help/assistance/support/finance to really drive their ventures forward.

Keep them coming.

Gordon

A

anned

Sounds intriguing -have heard some very good PR speakers in the past -so kind of know what to do -just finding the time is the problem.

When will you let us in on the date -my diary is filling fast

Anne