By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Business Gateway networking

C

cathmp

Hi all - I'm about to start doing some face to face networking in the hope of getting my business off the ground, so I'm starting with the evening meeting in Kirkcaldy that Business Gateway runs every month.

I was wondering if anyone had attended these meetings before and if so, did you find it useful?

Thanks!
Catherine :)

craig_mckenna

craig_mckenna

Hi Catherine,
I have attended a number of these, and a massive number of others but never in Kirkcaldy, mainly in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
All networking is useful even if it is just to meet a load of people in the same position as you. The key to getting started in networking is to not to try too hard, just be yourself.

Speak soon,