By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

budgeting software

S

stressmom

I have read many articles recently which recommend that new business owners take a look at budgeting software to help them better manage their business accounts. Are any of you familiar with or have you had any success with certain budgeting software packages which are available?

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi There,

Software like Business Plan Pro will offer some degree of forecasting and budgeting as part of an overall business plan. There was a windows product called WinForecasting but i'm not sure whether it still exists.

I think most businesses would do well to forecast ahead and to create budgets for at least a year ahead. It gives a business focus and allows them to measure progress etc. It doesn't have to be complicated either :)

ahop23

can software programs like this typically be downloaded or do I have to visit an office supply store to locate these?

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking