By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Brexit Business Poll

Would Britain leaving the European Union be good or bad for your business?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wouldn't affect me

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Allegrif

Allegrif

Would Britain leaving the European Union be good or bad for your business?

Zarostulus

Ultimately I can't see how it would really affect me, but there are definitely no benefits in my eyes, so any tiny hiccup down the road tips me against it.

MapleTree

MapleTree

Brexit actually hasn't affected my business in either a positive or negative way, it's been very consistent over the last 6 months. I'm not complaining though!

Allegrif

Allegrif

Brexit actually hasn't affected my business in either a positive or negative way, it's been very consistent over the last 6 months. I'm not complaining though!
It actually hit me a little more in the wallet than I thought it would. I have a few expenses in the US (in dollars of course),and that hasn't been great.