By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Branding for a new company

M

Markypro

Hi guys,

I'm after some thoughts/advice - I'm currently looking to create a new start-up company for selling custom artwork arcade machines to both individual customers and for commercial uses (e.g. arcades and business premises/breakout areas).

I'm based in Leamington Spa - Does anyone have experience with local branding agencies or anyone used AI tools for generating logos/fonts?

Rob

Tidy

Tidy

hi rob
do you have a company name yet,im not that good but i could do you a logo i've done 4 for my own company's,if that helps

M

Markypro

Hi Tidy,
Sorry for the late reply!
I really appreciate your offer for the logo, but turns out one of my friends has worked with a branding company previously and they recommended designmc.org to me.
I went with these guys and I'm pretty happy with the result.

Kevinrochay

Kevinrochay

Consider partnering with local branding agencies and utilizing AI tools for logo generation. It can save costs and offer customization. Good luck with your arcade machine startup!