By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Boosting business brilliantly

PennyPR

Hi to Scottish businesses everywhere!
I'd like to boost your business brilliantly by raising your profile using PR.
Research shows that your sales and marketing efforts are 50% more effective if people have read positive things about you in reputable places.
Of course, 50% of 0 sales and marketing is still 0%!
So rather than think of PR as a cheap alternative to sales and marketing, get things really motoring by getting all 3 disciplines working together for you.
We can do you a plan and train you to DIY if you don't want to pay to have it all done for you.
While we don't live on fresh air, you'll be getting the fishing tackle and instructions. Not paying permanently for the fish...
I wrote a best-seller called "DIY PR - the small business owners' guide to 'free' publicity" (pub: Batsford 1998 - and although out of print, it now changes hands on Amazon for 3x original price). DIY PR covered 30 low cost PR, marketing and sales tactics and have 100s more up my sleeve, based on years of practical PR and training business owners.
I can show you which ones will be most likely to work for your business. Now wouldn't that save you time and money?

All the best,

Penny

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello Penny,

Great to see you here...

Speak to soon

Gordon
PLC

Neil

Neil

That is a great service Penny. PR is an often overlooked part of the sales and marketing mix. Have you ever thought of re publishing your book?

Gordon N

Gordon N

Welcome Penny,

I am sure I saw your book mentioned on a website I was on recently! It will be nice to have a (published) PR expert in here, I am sure you will have your brains picked soon!

Regards,

Gordon

Idea15

Idea15

Welcome Penny. I've just downloaded some of the tips on your Downloads page for a client who is just starting up their business and will be looking for some PR on a shoestring budget.

Hi Penny,

just thought id drop you a line as im actually looking for a new PR & Marketing affiliate, someone more local.

I currently refer all work to a freelancer in London, which has proved very successful however im looking to have a closer relationship to push the service forward.

Please feel free to get in touch.

frockery

frockery

Welcome aboard, Penny! :)

Just spotted your arrival as I have been missing for a few days (under a pile of paperwork that somehow grew into a mountain...)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Penny,

I'm a little late in saying welcome as well :) I do however own DIYPR and have done for a few years. It's one of a few business books I have actually kept a hold of and I only wish I could find the time to actually put the book into practice in my own ventures.

I'm sure you will be of tremendous value to the forums and look forward to speaking with you again soon :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking