By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Bit Of A Lather Novelty Soaps

• Thread starter Bit of a Lather
  • Start date
B

Bit of a Lather

Hi everyone

I produce handcrafted novelty soaps that are suitable for many different occasions such as birthdays, weddings, new parents, retirement gifts, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas etc.
I live in Aberdeen and sells my products at craft fairs, school fetes etc and I also have an online shop http://www.bitofalather.co.uk. My soaps are all certified by a cosmetic chemist and meet all the legal requirements.

I work alone and would like to have contacts who are in a similar situation either to bounce ideas off and just to have a chat with. I would also like to find out more about internet marketing as I am finding it difficult to get my site up the Google ratings, so any help would be appreciated.

P

Pete Brindle

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! It's great that you've managed to build up your business. There are a few people who are lone workers on here who I'm sure would love to hear from you.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi,

Welcome to SBF :) I'm not sure what to call you as you never mentioned your name above?

Love the site especially the kids soaps. My two girls would love those :p

Like Pete says there are lots of home businesses on the site and the best way to use the site is to simply to get involved by asking a few questions or indeed answering some! Sharing tips, advice and experiences is what this site is really all about afterall.

You mentioned above about Internet Marketing. Can I suggest you down load this guide from our resource centre http://www.scottishbusinessforums.co.uk/resources/find-me-love-me-link-me.11/ I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by just how good this is and also Gareth is a great guy to simply ask a question to as well :)

I really hope you enjoy the site and it goes without saying if you have any questions that are forum related then please get in touch with me :)

B

Bit of a Lather

Thank you both for your kind welcome. My name is Caroline Addie and I'm from Aberdeen. I will have a look at the link you suggested. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Some awesome products there, you certainly have plenty to be proud of!

Welcome to the forum :).

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Hello Caroline! Your soaps for children are adorable! :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking