By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Best Methods to Get More Instagram Followers

bellishsocial

bellishsocial

Hello everyone

I'm sure many of you, like me, have faced the frustration of pouring time and energy into your Instagram, only to see slow or no growth. I’ve made a list of the best ways to get more Instagram followers in 2023 after helping many clients grow their accounts.

1. Optimise your profile for your target audience with your description, links and profile picture that speaks to them
  2. Post consistently and often (Instagram algorithm likes this)
  3. Add relevant hashtags to your posts
  4. Target verified followers for increased credibility
  5. Get a head start by purchasing some targeted real followers (most influencers and brands you see do this)
  6. Daily stories for personalised content that bring your audience into your world
  7. IG Reels for wide reach and engagement (Lots of visuals, popular music and sound effects, frequent cuts – And when one does well, put some money behind it)
  8. Once you get to 10,000 followers it will get easier as people will trust your account more for reliable and relatable content which in turn will put your content in front of more people

Has anyone had experience with any other Instagram strategies?

stylesupplier

stylesupplier

Hello everyone

I'm sure many of you, like me, have faced the frustration of pouring time and energy into your Instagram, only to see slow or no growth. I’ve made a list of the best ways to get more Instagram followers in 2023 after helping many clients grow their accounts.

1. Optimise your profile for your target audience with your description, links and profile picture that speaks to them
  2. Post consistently and often (Instagram algorithm likes this)
  3. Add relevant hashtags to your posts
  4. Target verified followers for increased credibility
  5. Get a head start by purchasing some targeted real followers (most influencers and brands you see do this)
  6. Daily stories for personalised content that bring your audience into your world
  7. IG Reels for wide reach and engagement (Lots of visuals, popular music and sound effects, frequent cuts – And when one does well, put some money behind it)
  8. Once you get to 10,000 followers it will get easier as people will trust your account more for reliable and relatable content which in turn will put your content in front of more people

Has anyone had experience with any other Instagram strategies?
Nice idea, thank you!

S

samueldaisi

Thanks for sharing these awesome Instagram tips! I've personally been using a few of these to grow my own account, and it's made a noticeable difference. Engagement is key!

YbenDevis

YbenDevis

Growing your Instagram followers can be quite a journey, and I totally get the frustration