By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Best methods to advertise online

G

geek84

Good Morning

I want to advertise my tuition business online on some social media platforms on a few days every week.

Can you kindly suggest any relevamt advertising platforms?

After puttng the advert out initially, what is the best/most efficient way of getting the same advert out to the audicence in future?

Do you suggest that I write out the advert each time or is there an easier/more efficent method.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

C

cupoftea23

For short term results, utilise paid advertising to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to your website in a cost effective way (PCP model- only pay if the audience clicks your ad). Social media is more effective for marketing to consumers who have already demonstrated an interest in your brand or product... an example is 'cart abandonment' reminders. How exactly are you using social media?

For longer term results you really need to be using search engine optimisation (SEO). This marketing method is one of the most effective because it works by increasing your site rank on organic search engine results. If you think about it, when you search for anything, you usually click on the first few pages that appear. This is due to the fact they seem more trust worthy.

If you were in need of a tutor or tuition services, where would you look? Facebook or Google? my bet is google.

SEO can take time, you will never rank number 1 on googles search results over night, but once you do begin to rank well you will reap the rewards.

To find our more about the different marketing methods to advertise online, this article might help to explain things in more detail: https://www.ourdigitalteam.com/shopify-sales/ it focuses on shopify but is applicable to any website.

I hope this is helpful to you

P

pmorris

Verified Member
Well, it actually depends on the type of tuition.

J

John Sanchez

Verified Member
Try with the most powerful, SEO.

Then you can try Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads.

Business Upside

Business Upside

Verified Member
Best method is to take the help of social media. Nowadays, social media is able to create a great impact on the business. The business can get on the social media platform so that it become more visible to the customer.

You can read an article on our website: How To Succeed In Marketing With Social Media