By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

best investments

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

It's a very volatile world at the moment and to be honest it's difficult to see what investments work. From a business perspective if you have cash then I would be holding on to it, cash is king afterall. I would be making conservative and safe investments where you're not risking your capital especially just now.

S

stressmom

Do you think it is wise to be investing in the overseas markets or staying domestic?

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'm not an investment expert by any means and have little experience to be honest but I think what's going on is a global issue and it's not only affecting the US and UK. Central banks around the world are pumping money into their economies so that banks can continue to lend etc. There may be an argument that it's maybe a good time to invest as banks seek cash to boost their own balance sheets.

Like anything to do with investments you'd do well to take some professional advice.