By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Best Funding Resource Ever??

M

MarkTaylor1968

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine is involved in the Scottish Institute for Enterprise and has compiled what I think could be the best funding resource available:

SIE - Business Links

You need to use the links on the right hand side to access all the funds.

Also, be aware, that all funds have fairly strict criteria and geographic and sectoral limits so please make sure you check out the details before making an application.

If anyone knows of funds they have missed, or similar valuable online resources, I'd be really glad to hear about it.

Best wishes,

Mark.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Mark,

Great Resource :) I notice Scottish Business Forums isn't on it :p

Boxby

I have had a lot of involvement with SIE and I have to say that they are one of the most knowledgeable and credible business resources out there. We are lucky to have them.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking