By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Beijing Olympics

gamecockfan

It seems the Chinese are obesssed with putting on a show in August that does not disappoint. In fact I read recently that they have been experimenting with ways to control the weather so that there is no rain during opening ceremonies. Have you all heard any more about this?

D

Dizzydiza

All the politics surrounding the games isnt fair on the sports people wanting to take part.

PC

PC

experimenting with ways to control the weather so that there is no rain during opening ceremonies
This has been happening for decades. UK, US, China. Everyone has been doing it.

Visit everyone's friend google and you'll see what I mean.

Brian

Just imagine how much that would be worth if you could influence and change the weather, a license to print money!

Nothing surprises me about China to be honest given what's happening over there just now.

Brian IFA

ahop23

Do you think the games will go off as planned? I do agree that some of this is unfair to the athletes who have worked so hard to get to this level but on the other hand I have very hard time supporting this regime!

S

stressmom

yeah the games will go on as planned with everyone continuing to see what a hoax this govt is in China. I can't imagine what they had to do to get rewarded with the games anyway. Maybe this is just what the world needs as a wake up call to get some changes made here.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking