By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Bad client closure of OneDrive fileshare

L

LHM

Hi all
We are a small software business who have been taken advantage of by a client, and we are struggling to get a payment. This is all being dealt with separately. The question I have is, I gave them access to my OneDrive to store photos and content pages for their website. There is no customer information stored, only the information mentioned. I want to effectively, notify them and ask them to move the data off, as this share will be 'closed' within a certain time-frame and the data deleted, I don't want to mean and shut it down without notice, but I'm not sure of the wording to use in the email, or whether there are any legal implications. I would also say, if they want to keep it open after a certain period, there will be additional charges or something like that. I've trawled the internet looking for a kind of sample I could use. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance