By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Aviemore Trade Show

M

Marion

Is anyone going up to Aviemore this coming weekend, either as an exhibitor or a buyer?
We'll be there, exhibiting for the third year running, and I've got a feeling this is going to grow into a very successful show.
It had a quiet start the first year, and last year the petrol strike didn't help, but the feedback I've had from my own customers this time is that most are keen to attend.
Hopefully it will be a successful weekend, and the weather will be good to allow my OH to go hillwalking ( most important).

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf

I didn't know anything about it, even though it's not that far away from me. But now I know, I made take a wee drive through the glens to see it, especially if the sun is shining.