By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Aspod!

Businessman

Businessman

I stress that I have no connection with the company behind this - they're not clients nor are they acquaintances. However, Big Clive Mitchell - electrical legend of this parish - has been running this on his YouTube channel. And I think it's well worth watching and supporting.

A wee bit pricey at the moment for what it is; but in that respect worth remembering that the initiative comes from a small family business of the kind I think deserves support; especially from the business community. Aspod - notably - was conceived, designed and is manufactured in Britain, and for that fact alone I think it deserves recognition.

http://www.aspod.co.uk/

J

JasonLee

It seems to be a great device for health, I was interested to watch the video, but I have long since abandoned the treatment of tablets and use only CBD products, mainly CBD oil to normalize blood pressure. By the way, I have good news: PROVACAN CBD IS NOW KOSHER CANNABIS. Read and take note.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking