By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Ask Kevin about SEO

Kevin

Would like to say hello as i have just joined and if your needing help with search engine optimisation or web design feel free to ask me

TomB

TomB

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the SBF forums, hope you find them useful.

I've come across Moovin On Up before. I like your site design its very bold.

Look forward to chatting more.

T

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Kevin,

WOW that was quick :) Welcome to SBF!

As I said in my email I love the name of the business and I really do think you can add some value to the forum. I'm sure we'll be chatting out on the forums very soon :)

M

MarkTaylor1968

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the forum...

I'd be glad to hear a little more about what SEO entails these days. In particular, Social Media Marketing - I've heard a fair bit about this but am still not entirely clear what it entails.

Regards,

Mark.

frockery

frockery

Welcome from me too, Kevin! SEO advice is followed religiously by people like myself. :)

Kevin

Well to answer the question about social bookmarking it can be a good way to drive traffic to your website, which is good as Google now does take traffic into consideration these days. It can do this as many poeple now you Google Analytics.

Kevin

the best place to start would be read Google webmaster guidelines and work from there as if you follow thes guidelines you won't go wrong, however, there is a lot more to it than this.but if you have any question just ask