By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Arsenal

Gooner95

Gooner95

did anyone get chance to see the highlights from the arsenal game yesterday? what did you think of it?

i thought we played quite well, especially going by the stats as they were just mad

Ryan

I only saw the first few highlights from that game. It's a little worrying as you've lost RVP, now Song's on his way out too - so that game was a chance to show you're not a 1 man team and that you can do well without them, but maybe it just wasn't your day.

I agree, the statistics from the game were pretty remarkable in Arsenal's favour, it's just that deadly front man you need to sort out.

Promising season ahead though, I'm looking for to it :)

Gooner95

Gooner95

i agree, i think podolski will take a while to settle in as it's all new to him

we've lacked an out and out striker who can score loads of goals for a while now (excluding RVP) so we do really need to find one instead of signing all these random players and getting nowhere

Ryan

Yeah, I agree! What's your view on Van Persie leaving?

As a general footy fan, I'm quite relieved to see it all over, it was one of those normal big player transfers that goes on for weeks/months - gets frustrating!

Gooner95

Gooner95

you can't keep a player at the club against his own will,and it was clear he was gunna leave so i just wanted it to hurry up and get rid of him

he's done us good though and scored a lot of important goals for us, so good luck to him (i just hope he flops lol)

Ryan

I agree mate, he's a really good player and did do wonders at Arsenal - that's what some fans are forgetting.

You've cashed in on him, and I can't see him doing anything special at United, so I think it was the right decision to let him go :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking