By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Are you still having issues?

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in getting the forums back online. We have decided to open them back up with the hope that we have resolved all the issues.

If anyone continues to have any issues can you please post in this thread. I will leave this open for seven days after which time if no serious issues are reported we can hopefully say all is well :)

TomB

TomB

Hey ,

I've missed the forum today :( Glad its back!!

NO problems so far, except the logo is missing in the various threads.

Good Work!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

A big thank you for all the work you have done to get this back on track.

Regards

Gordon
PLC

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Tom,

I spotted the logo as well and it's being checked as we speak. Been a bit of a rollercoaster today. Up until a few hours ago I thought we wouldn't get anything back. Looking forward to getting back to normal :)

TomB

TomB

You've done a great job !!

We owe your our thanks for saving our wee community :D

frockery

frockery

I have been devastated at the loss and so glad we're back. Did Carl sort it in the end?

Only thing I've noticed is the thanks button is missing or I would have used it. Well done, !!! :D

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

The Thanks Button is not functional just now as it needs upgraded to the most recent version. It will be back soon I hope :)

Brian McIntosh

I'm with everyone else . This has become an invaluable community for a lot of people and I'm glad it's back. Well Done! As far as any issues are concerned, I've not had any so far but if I did I'll take a screen shot and email it to you so you know exactly what the hell is going on.

Idea15

Idea15

Yay! I was getting twitchy :)

, my husband runs a vbulletin forum for his football team and he got hacked yesterday. It's definitely "going around".

frockery

frockery

Yay! I was getting twitchy :)

, my husband runs a vbulletin forum for his football team and he got hacked yesterday. It's definitely "going around".
What sort of sad people do things like that? :(

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

vBulletin is such a massive script and factor into that we also use some plugins it's really difficult to keep on top of the version control and make sure everything is up to date.

I dont know why people do it but if I found one today I wouldn't be responsible for my actions. I'll be making sure we tighten security over the next few days but hopefully we're over the worst.

abs

abs

Thank you for getting it up and running again. I was missing my new found family!

Theresia

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Seems a little bit of a problem with the quick links button....

If I click it once and choose "Today's Posts"....it's fine....then when I click it for a second time to choose "Today's Posts"...it seems to choose the "Forums Read" instead

Gordon

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking