By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

News Apprentice Research

C

Chrismack26

Hi Everyone

I am a masters student currently doing research into Apprentice engagement while at work. My research is from Apprentices perspective and consists of a short questionnaire (takes 5-10 mins) . So if you are currently an Apprentice would you mind taking some time and following the link below. This would be very helpful and hopefully give an insight into what makes an Apprenticeship engaging.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...hNIE-6cgE1fgSzPydMACfeZg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also if you are not an apprentice but know of some (or have some apprentices working for you). Please forward them this link and ask them to complete the survey. When I finish my research I will be back on here to post some of the key findings.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Latest Posts