By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Anyone Tried Ethernet For Business?

Twinflower

Twinflower

Verified Member
How effective was it? Or is it better to use wi-fi?

mingstor

mingstor

Verified Member
First, it depends on what kind of business you have what you how you need to use the internet. Of course, it is more convenient to use Wi-Fi, but at the same time I worked in a call center and the internet was necessary for the company's activation. Now I work from home and I prefer Wi-Fi, but again, it depends on the situation. And also it depends on what you use for having fast internet. For example, recently I bought a new OpenWRT Router, and it is awesome. There are so many advantages you can get using such a router, I think in case you don't, it would be good for you to search for some information.

Business Upside

Business Upside

Verified Member
Ethernet cables are used to connect wired networks to devices such as PCs and routers.