By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Anyone know of clothes supplier

C

Carla26

Hi :)

I am looking to expand my buisness and am trying to find a clothing supplier of adults and or childrens clothing, I'm after things such as plain cotton tracksuits /lounge suits, t shirts shorts , hoodies. I am embrodiery based so just want plain basics.

Been looking but not having much luck if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.

M

martamarti

I did some research and found several reliable suppliers of clothing for women as well. One of them is https://www.lascana.com/Tankinis. They have a wide range of quality clothing for women. They offer a variety of styles to choose from beginning with dresses and ending with accessories and shoes. I ordered a few items from Lascana and was pleased with the quality and selection. Not to mention, their online store made it very convenient for me to shop without having to leave my home. They also have excellent customer service, so I'm sure your shopping experience will be great too.

M

Markypro

Have you tried chooses, I believe they do some clothes design.

F

felicebehaviour

Sounds like you're on the hunt for some plain and simple clothes for your embroidery business. Have you tried checking out wholesale suppliers like Alibaba or AliExpress?

R

Richard736

If you are looking for simple and straightforward clothing for your embroidery business, contact local wholesale suppliers.

Submiller

Submiller

I was wondering how I can start my own shirt-printing place, is there something good and cheap?

Latest Posts