By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Anyone have a Question! How to Start Food Business in India?

• Thread starter pharma-consultants
  • Start date
P

pharma-consultants

We are helping new entrepreneurs planning to enter into the food industry, we are presenting a compilation of top-performing segments in the food industry along with trending business ideas in the respective segments, identified and shortlisted by a panel of food experts following a thorough research.
Visit to know more: Food Business Ideas

zwilliam

zwilliam

Verified Member
Good Job keep it up. Best wishes for you..

Thanks

M

Michael72

Verified Member
CRM in my opinion is the cornerstone of business and customer relationship management. This system can really streamline your business, and improve your sales performance. I use CRM system from FIRMAO in my company. The system meets all my needs and I think it is one of the best on the market.

Bakers

Bakers

Hmm, I wondered how many people tend to open a food business in India during the pandemic? I have read a particular article saying the food industry suffered more than 80% drops in India during the first six months of the current year. That is quite logical; that is why I don't think it is a good idea to open a food business right now. I think you should wait a bit. However, even if you are ready for that, you have to get a proper financial model for your startup. You can get one from sturppy.com. I am also using their services for my new ideas.

jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9

Verified Member
Well-done. Good job. keep sharing