By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Any networking groups looking for a FREE guest speaker?

jimbairn

jimbairn

Any networking or business groups looking for a fabulous guest speaker - free of charge? I was contacted by a client who has recently retired and already bored. A highly successful businessman and management consultant, he asked me if I knew of any networking groups who might be interested in having him along as a guest speaker to share his knowledge and experiences. Here's a profile:

JOHN T. JONES - Best known as the creator of the UK brand leader “Vanish” a range of FMCG household cleaning products, but also the catalyst of many other new company start ups, a fascinating career, which provides humorous and valuable insights into life. In addition to management consultancy, he particularly enjoys leading motivational training sessions and is also in demand as an After Dinner or Key Note speaker, with stories that have an international flavour from around the globe..

If anyone's interested, please contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Jim,

Hopefully you get a good take up on this :)

Do you think John would be interested in writing some stuff for our blog or maybe answering some questions via email? I think he could have some amazing insights for SME businesses.

EmployEasily Legal Services

Jim - Something I'm definitely interested in exploring further as it would fit nicely with our upcoming seminars.

Would a call to discuss further be the next steps or a f/f?

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking