By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Any good journalists

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello,

I have some artlicles I want to get published....does anyone have contacts with any good journalist in the Scottish press?

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

The PLC is first and foremost a business networking organisation. The events are very informal in their approach and put very very simply, they allow people to network in an uncluttered way, just talking, chatting and networking....with a nice two course lunch.

I am about to launch series of speaker to the PLC events, an hour before the event. We didn't just want speakers who came and spoke about their businesses per say....(we can all do that very well)...but we ge them to talk about how they grew their own or others businesses and then we have a time of open questions from the floor.

The idea is to allow businesses access to resources and time with those in the business community, they normally wouldn't get access too. I suppaose it also a way of some of the speakers giving something back to the business community who may have helped them achieve great things.

I have been working on some press release about the angle we are now underway with....and would like to email it too several journalist...I have some already, but more is always good.

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking