By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

An international SEO and IT company!

R

Rdan13

Hello, community!

I am a newbie. I opened my company last month. I specialize in SEO and IT services. Now I am in search of new customers and I will be happy to find something useful information from you.
However, I am here to help my business to grow and yours. If you want some tips about your websites on how to make them more trustworthy or friendly for users. I will be pleased to answer all the questions.

Regards,
Rdan13

S

sandra125

Verified Member
You can search your targeted customers with the help of LinkedIn. For this, you should make your LinkedIn page and increase your connection related to your service. communicate with them. Post your It service on LinkedIn. Post blogs on top social media sites.