By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

adverts

TomB

TomB

Hey all,

has anybody noticed that the adverts in the top right corner have disappeared?

Where did they go :D

Also I've noticed that certain users (stugester and snapper) have a + sign after their names in the who is online part.

whats that all about, why are you two so special :p

T

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

The plus signs I think are to do with asking members to be in your friends group

Go to your profile...you'll see it has all changed.

Gordon
PLC

TomB

TomB

I see what you mean Gordon.

That explains it.

I wonder where the adverts have gone though.

T

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I'm sure will sort it out once he's back on....

I think he didh an upgrage at the weekend....maybe that has something to do with it.

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Guys,

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I was alerted to Tom's post on my Blackberry but i've had to get to a machine to reply. As Gordon said there was an upgrade of VBulletin done at the weekend. To my horror the theme was changed and this means that I now have to get someone to restore it. Pretty much everything apart from the banners are now back and I expect that to be completed by Friday. The ads are still active on the blog so all is not lost!

The upgrade did change some functionality and hopefully i'll get some time to write a post about the new features. I'm pretty sure the + sign is what's been written above. Let me know if I haven't covered everything :)

TomB

TomB

No worries I know your busy jsut wondered what had happened.

If you need some help just holler

T

Last edited by a moderator:
frockery

frockery

You are an observant soul, Tom. I hadn't noticed the ads had gone, nor the + signs... :eek:

Does this sort of thing always happen when vB upgrades? I am still reeling from the Worldpay upgrade fiasco, which Tom rescued me from, and already dreading having to deal with the quirks of vBulletin for a new project I am working on.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking