By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

A Question...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

A quick question for you...

The site looks great...and it will grow into something bigger without a doubt.

What made you create it?

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Gordon,

I think the main thing is I have a big interest in business as a whole. There are also many UK based forums that I think are unfocussed and I think geographically tighter forums work better in that it encourages people to also network offline. I actually think Scotland is quite a unique country and it has it own challenges so I think a forum dedicated to businesses in Scotland seemes a good idea.

I was involved in a similar project a few years back that was successful to an extent but this one is kind of my baby to a great extent. The forums is only one aspect of what I want to achieve, I've only recently launched ScottishBusinessBlog and I hope that will also develop into a great resource for businesses in Scotland. Ultimately though I cant do all this on my own and i'm lucky to have a number of people on these forums who support and drive it forward and who actually believe in it. I think the concept of business forums is something pretty new but I think we're positioned to be at the forefront if we stick at it and ultimately provide some value.

I have loads of ideas of how to push things forward and i'm trying to get through as many of them as possible and enjoying it at the same time :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

We spoke a few weeks back, he's doing very well as far as I believe. I'm hoping to catch up with him again soon and also make sure he'll be at our next meetup :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking