By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

A powerful seminar and networking event...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

“…This Seminar Will Literally Turn Your Business Around…”

Many people involved with business believe “sales training doesn’t work.” They view training as an event—often a short-term “quick fix” designed primarily for the moment. But effective training is a process, which must include application with measurement, feedback, fine-tuning and reinforcement.

“…Sandler Training has been the No1 Sales Training company
7 times since 1994 by Entrepreneur Magazine…”

We have therefore asked Iain Swanston of Sandler Training to share as part of one of our Power Talk events to show you some of the techniques and processes behind some of the successful and powerful methods for making sales.

His unique style will show you easily how to overcome your current patterns which could be costing you thousands of pounds worth of missed sales and exposing your business. This is your opportunity to get ahead and grow your sales now!

On this short seminar you will encounter methods to…

• Discover persuasive language techniques
  • Learn simple methods to overcome arguments
  • Understand the secret sales processes only the professionals know
  • Overcome time wasters instantly
  • Make sales quickly!!

“…The seminar was excellent. Thought provoking and interesting. Well presented and I enjoyed the interactive elements and sharing experiences with other companies…”
Richard Dinnes - MD, Minuteman Press

Come and meet Iain Swanston network over lunch after the seminar with other sales hungry, business focused companies.

“…Of all the training I have been on Sandler was the most interesting and best value for money…”
Gordon Rigby - Director, 80/20 Financial Management

Where: Express Holiday Inn, Picardy Place, Edinburgh
When: Thursday the 20th of November, Between 11:00 and 14:00
Costs: £20 for Power Lunch Club members, £35 for Guests

A powerful sales training seminar and powerful networking event

“…When I went for my first time to a Power Lunch Club event, within short period of time I had made several contacts with good potential leads to some real business opportunities. The event had an incredible number of high quality companies; all eager and professional networkers desiring to do business together…”
Elaine Hunter, Business Development Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland RBS | The Royal Bank of Scotland | Personal, Private, Business & Corporate Banking