By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

A new debate

U

UKSMF

Hi guys/girls

My name is Dave and I own a number of small businesses but recently set up Scottish Currency

I am from London and surrounding and have a lot of users from down here but would love to get some Scottish people leaving their comments as well.

I hope to take an active part in the forum but I am limited in time.

I hope you like my debate and look forward to talking to more of you

Kindest Regards

Dave

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Dave,

Welcome to SBF :) I recognise you from some other forums so it's nice to have you on board.

The Scottish Currency project sounds interesting and i'll be sure to keep an eye on it. I've experienced this currency issue many times whilst being in England so i'm sure you will come across some hurdles.

Gordon N

Gordon N

Welcome Dave,

This is an interesting one for me, as a now ex-serviceman I travelled up and down the country quite a lot, and this was something I am more than aware of! Service stations are fine as they fully expect mixed currency (even euros),however once you are off the beaten track you get treated in a whole different way!

One good trick I discovered though...

Stock your wallet up with

U

UKSMF

F\ntastic responses thank you very much to you.

If you could leave your comments on my blog that would be highly appreciated and also feel free to leave a link on there to.

Cheers

Dave

fantasycouriers

fantasycouriers

HI Dave

Good to see you here.

Kind regards
Sandra

U

UKSMF

Thank you for the kind welcome to everyone it is nice to be here.

Also the comments thanks again

Things have started getting quite busy on the blog and contact has now been made with the press in Scotland so we should start seeing some activity on a better level.

Thanks to all those that have left blog comments feel free lo leave anymore and they should be made live within 10 minutes

Regards

Dave

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking