By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

A marketing stunt for snapper?

frockery

frockery

I came across this earlier and immediately thought it might be a useful stunt for Snapper to market his business. We will just have to think of a suitable high point from which he can hurl himself. :D

TomB

TomB

Scary biscuits, i hate heights, i'd be in bits in that carrier bag with the beer cans if someone made me do that.

But snapper do share the pictures if you do this :D

Brian McIntosh

I heard about this on the radio this morning. Strangely enough, it is something I would do!!! My wife is always shouting at me when i'm somewhere I shouldn't be. I suffer for my art you know.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I think the bottom picture makes it look a little less scary, it was hardly a drop to certain death :p

Now i'm gonna try and search for something local that Brian can do :)

I think the bottom picture makes it look a little less scary, it was hardly a drop to certain death :p
Are we looking at the same picture? :eek:

It's a good 20 feet to the little pocket of rock under the gap.... and with the momentum you'd gain you'd be lucky to stay on that ledge when you landed; particularly with shattered ankles! What you can see in the picture below that has to be a good hundred feet and it says in the text the ravine's a mile deep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

LOL :p I dont even think the gap looks like eight feet either! More like 6!

Brian McIntosh

Now there's an idea for the next forum meet up. Rock jumping in a canyon. We'll see then who has the bottle for it. Speaking of which, there's a new brand of vodka on the market. It's called John Terry, bottled in Moscow.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I heard about this on the radio this morning. Strangely enough, it is something I would do!!! My wife is always shouting at me when i'm somewhere I shouldn't be. I suffer for my art you know.
And where have you been that you shouldn't have been Brian?:001_huh:

Woah geez man! :eek:

That's just stoooopid! Not big, not clever....

I can only assume that here are two VERY lonely guys with no-one back home that they care about.

abs

abs

Somebody just mention Jumping in Canyons

:D
They are just a bunch of namby-pambies, they're roped up. After providing safety cover at the Glen Nevis river race, we used to jump into the pool from the bridge over the river. Don't ask me how high it was, but it was a long way and it hurt if your neoprene wet suit rolled up your legs with the force of hitting the water!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking