By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

A big hello from Hot Igloo

T

Terry

Hi everyone, just wanted to show face :)

I'm Terry from Hot Igloo Productions Limited. We are primarily a web design company but do other bits and bobs like logo design and SEO. We have been around for a good few years now and I hope to chat to you all on here over the coming months.

and I go way back so hi to you as well :) Hopefully we can catch up soon it seem like ages since we have spoken.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
stugster

stugster

Hi Terry!

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hope you have a good time! Are you coming to the meet-up?

Stu

T

Terry

Thanks for the welcome Stu :) Just found and read the meet up post. May 7th, at the standing room on George street? Yep pretty sure I can make that. I'll put the date in my diary and unless I am dead before then I will buy you all a pint on the night :)

T

Terry

Hi and thanks. Your name is cool as well. Just had a look at your site. My wife runs a fashion blog network (www.midas-media.com) so I'll point her in the direction of your site :)

T

Terry

I did indeed Snapper :) That was some time ago now so your memory must still work unlike mine :D