By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

2018 Fifa World Cup

versal567

versal567

How safe was it to travel to Russia for the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

swartz

swartz

It is safe to travel to Russia generally, and FIFA World Cup isn’t an exception.

FIFA does everything possible and impossible so that every football fan who is going to watch the games feels safe and secure. On their official website, you can see loads of information about each city so that you get more prepared to how things work in Russia, what to see and to do.

From my point, I know that MeetnGreetMe has English speaking local people in each host city who can help foreign fans navigate around the city, explore it and experience the Russia culture, etc.

poliq

poliq

All is well
I think it was safe to travel to the World Cup in Russia as it is to travel to Paris, New York or London as an example. Bad things can happen anywhere in the world these days - it is very sad but we have to deal with it. And try our best to prevent it from happening.

I’ve been to Russia a week ago in my tour (this is the most reliable travel agency by the way http://rusrailtravel.ru/trans-siberian). There was no safety accidents during the tournament.

Russia is good at hosting big sporting events and I’m sure they did their best to provide safety for fans coming to the World Cup

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking