By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

10% discount on all copywriting services

• Thread starter Hannah: copywriting
  • Start date
H

Hannah: copywriting

I’m a versatile and creative Edinburgh-based copywriter who can help you uncover the compelling stories about your company, extract unique selling points and invigorate tired straplines.

I have a strong background in journalism and plenty of experience creating and maintaining in-house styles. I also have a meticulous eye for detail and I always meet deadlines.

I have taken on a wide-range of copywriting projects for companies in various industries. I have written about music lessons, luxury yachts, restaurants, bookbinding, nature, fashion (etc.). I’m always interested, as a copywriter, to learn more about individual businesses so that I can write informed, engaging copy.

To find out more please visit my website: Hannah Adcock
I usually charge between £32-36 per hour but am happy to offer a 10% discount to anyone who mentions this website. This offer will last until 8th May 2010.