When you start outgrowing your office or warehouse and consider a move to a new workspace, wait.
A move to a new workspace can be;
- Logistically difficult
for any company to move to new premises.
There’s a whole host of stuff to consider from the venue to the furniture, new overheads and the amount of downtime you’ll have to endure while the move is taking place.
A great alternative to moving could be to install an office mezzanine level floor. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of expanding your existing workspace rather than moving your premises, with the installation of a mezzanine floor.
The most obvious benefit of building a mezzanine floor is the amount of extra room it will generate inside your workplace. If you need extra storage or want to add some much-needed conference spaces, a mezzanine will give you the floor space you need. That is particularly true for workspaces with high ceilings, as a mezzanine floor helps optimise the vertical space that is otherwise not used.
What Are The Benefits of Installing a Mezzanine Floor?
- Mezzanine Floors are simple and easy to construct, making them an affordable way to boost the current workspace footprint.
- There are no substantial transfer costs or prolonged downtime, unlike moving work premises
- You’ll have a new floor, ready to go in practically no time that helps to hold down costs and save on travel.
- Because of the way they are designed your mezzanine floor can give a fast and easy solution.
- Unlike a workspace extension, a mezzanine is simple to add, providing fast, cost-effective extra space.
- They very rarely need planning permission which makes the process much simpler for businesses.
- Because mezzanines are not built into the building system, they can be easily deconstructed and relocated as needed which makes them one of the most versatile structural additions to a workspace you can make.
- Mezzanines can be quickly removed and reinstalled in your new room when the time comes to move around.
Update and Grow Your Current Workspace With A Mezzanine Floor
Many companies are drawn to mezzanine floors because of the additional dimensions they bring to an office. Mezzanine floors can be used to divide teams by adding extra floor space and a convenient amount of space for a whole team.
The best thing about mezzanines is that they can be fitted with all the elements you can find on a regular office floor, such as furniture, carpets and sockets for power, making them highly flexible. It is entirely up to you how the new space is used, and there are no limits to how creative you can get when designing what goes on them for your team members.
Installing a mezzanine floor for the workplace has proved to be a realistic and cost-effective solution for many companies. The modular structures have a wide variety of applications, including adding trendy office space in addition to providing secure storage facilities. In the long term, they will save you a huge amount of time and money, especially when increasing the size of your team.